Taking care of the legal aspects of the business
Our expert services and solutions stem from your business’ legal needs, and address all aspects relevant to your business. Taking care of the legal aspects of the business requires good understanding of the legal and the bureaucratic system. Even if you run a global businesses, we have the ability to recognize your varied and 360 degree needs and the aptitude to provide a comprehensive solution package. Through our services, we provide tremendous support and care at every stage of your business. We can think for you and act for you!
We believe in enhancing your success criteria by integrating the internal and external aspects of your business in a flawless manner. We would be your trusted legal and financial advisor and take responsibility of all your tasks at every stage of your business.
Most entrepreneurs start with an idea or experience of a particular industry. But starting a business is much beyond an idea and experience of the industry. Kingsman services help you at various stages of your start up and help you achieve your growth plan easily and faster.
- Private Limited Company :Private limited company is the most popular corporate entity amongst small, medium and large businesses in India due to various advantages. Kingsman offer company registrations and consulting advice addressing the pros and cons of setting up a private limited entity.
- One Person Company :One Person Company is a new type of business entity that allows a single entrepreneur to operate a corporate entity with limited liability protection. Kingsman takes care of registration and consulting of one person Company as well.
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) :Limited Liability Partnership is a new corporate structure that combines the flexibility of a partnership and the advantages of limited liability of a company at a lower compliance cost. In other words, it is an alternative corporate business vehicle that provides the benefits of limited liability of a company, but allows its members the flexibility of organizing their internal management on the basis of a mutually arrived agreement, as is the case in a partnership firm. Kingsman help companies with the setting up of LLPs.
- Partnership Firms :Looking for Partnership Firm Registration? At, Kingsman , our experts will assist you with the complete steps and procedure on registering a partnership firm.
Professional tax registration is required for employers and individuals engaged in any profession, trade or calling. Kingsman offer Professional Tax Registration process in an effective and affordable platform.
We are one of the esteemed service providers, dealing in Shops Registration in India.
- The Shops and Establishments Act regulates conditions of work, lists rights of employees in the unorganised sector and provides a list of obligations for every employer. It applies nationwide to shops, commercial establishments, hotels, restaurants, eating houses, theatres and other places of public amusement or entertainments. Every shop and establishment is required to register itself under the Act within 30 days of commencement of work, whether or not it has employees.
- Every Indian state has enacted certain rules and regulations with regard to conditions of work. The objective is to secure uniform benefits for employees working in different establishments, from shops, commercial establishments and residential hotels to restaurants, theatres and other places of public amusement or entertainment.
- This Act sets rules for working hours per day and week, guidelines for spread-over, rest interval, opening and closing hours, closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work, rules for employment of children, young persons, and women, rules for annual leave, maternity leave, sickness and casual leave, rules for employment and termination of service, maintenance of registers and records and display of notices and obligations of employers as well as employees.
- Under the Shop and Establishment Act, every business has to seek approval from Department of Labour and keep up-to-date registers regarding details of employment, fines, deductions and advances, salary and holidays. The requirements may vary from state to state. Files related to annual holidays and number of employees need to be submitted to the office of the Municipal Corporation annually.
- Every shop and establishment needs to register itself compulsorily under this Act within 30 days of commencement of work. As this is such a basic license, many other licenses require this as proof of a commercial business. For example, most banks will require you to furnish it if you want to open a current account. To get this license, you would need to provide the PAN card of the business owner or the business itself, a copy of the rental agreement or sale deed, and details of all the employees.
Any business in India that provisions merchandise or administrations with turnover surpassing Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for North Eastern and slope states) needs to get enrolled under GST.
MSME registration is required for micro, small and medium sized enterprises to avail various incentives provided under the MSMED Act. We help enterprises with MSME registrations.
Import Export Code or IE Code is required for undertaking import of export transactions and availing benefits under schemes like SEIS or MEIS. Kingsman offers IE Code registration.
All businesses need to apply for a Trade License from the Trade Licensing Directorate. Driven by technically advanced facilities and qualified professionals, Kingsman present an extensive array of Trade License Service by making use of cutting-edge technology in compliance with defined industrial norms.
A trust is an agreement between people (called trustees) to manage property over which they have control either to give benefits to other people (called beneficiaries) or for charitable purposes. Kingsman provide assistance for Trust registration also.